Humphrey FDT – for Efficient Visual
Field Loss Detection
Multiple studies have shown that the Humphrey FDT detects visual field loss due to a variety of ocular diseases, including glaucoma. Thus FDT is ideal for clinics desiring to identify patients in need of ophthalmological referral.
• FDT is clinically validated in more than 170 peer-reviewed publications.
Easy to Operate and Interpret
The FDT is optimized for use in non-ophthalmological settings and may be operated by healthcare workers having little or no specialty training in ophthalmology.
• Simplified three touch operation.
• Patients may be tested using their own glasses. • Short test: ~ 40 seconds per eye.
• Small footprint.
• Simplified interpretation of results.
Proven Performance on Virtually All
Studies have found that virtually all patients can perform this fast and simple test with reliable results:
• Beijing Eye Study: 98% patient success.
• Tajimi Population Screening Study: 98.7% patient success.
|Maximum temporal range (degrees)||30|
|Visual field testing distance||Infinity|
|Background illumination||100 cd/m2|
|Threshold test libraries||C-20, N-30|
|Threshold test strategy||MOBS|
|Screening test libraries||C-20, N-30|
|Screening test modes||Age corrected|
|Fixation control||Heijl Krakau blind spot monitor|
|Operator interface (display)||LCD|
|Height||17” (43 cm)|
|Width||10” (25 cm)|
|Depth||19” (48 cm)|
|Weight||19 lbs (8.6 kg)|
|Electrical requirements||100-120 V, 50/60 Hz
230 V, 50/60 Hz
|Standards||Meets UL, CSA, and CE standards|