• Fast, accurate and objective measurements with complete printout
• Automatic cycle for objective measurements
• Complete automatic alignment and tracking
• Acuity line isolation
• Cylinder and axis refinement
• Duochrome target
• Jackson Cross Cylinder Test Near vision testing
• Glare testing
• Spherical equivalents
• PD displayed on printout
• Children’s acuity targets
• Recall for old and new Rx comparisons
• Communicom Interface
• Keratometry Reading including average and delta K’s
A True Refractive Workhorse
The Zeiss Humphrey 599 Autorefractor Keratometer is the first combination Autorefractor Keratometer to offer subjective refinement of sphere, cylinder, and axis as well as isolated acuity lines, children’s targets, near testing, and low contrast sensitivity testing.
The Humphrey 599 Autorefractor Keratometer allows for immediate patient feedback on the prescription and can be linked to the Humphrey Lens Analyzer to allow patients to compare their current RX to the new refraction results.
The Zeiss 599 Autorefractor Keratometer offers precise keratometry readings that can be instantly obtained for all clinical needs.
|Years in Production||1995 – 2004|
|Size||18″ x 12″ x 16″|