Proprietary Technologies Deliver Superior Accuracy
The Zeiss ATLAS 9000 Corneal Topography System has been proven to deliver the clinical accuracy that your practice requires.
The all-in-one system combines a suite of unique technologies and is simple and efficient for virtually any operator to use. The result is a new level of confidence in every exam and for every patient.
Proven Placido Disk Technology
• Patented Cone-of-FocusTM Alignment System and Arc-Step Algorithm deliver sub-micron elevation accuracy
• 22-ring Placido disk optimized to avoid ring crossover, which means reliable results for a wide range of patients
• Long, comfortable 70 mm working distance minimizes focusing error found in “small cone” systems
SmartCaptureTM Image Analysis Helps Your Staff Get it Right the First Time
- SmartCapture analyzes 15 digital images per second during alignment and automatically selects the highest quality image
- Next-generation image processing provides more repeatable, reliable results, even in difficult cases
- Less dependence on operator technique means greater efficiency and fewer repeat exams.