• An electronic release button and a chair elevation switch are both located on the lower slit lamp arm. The slit lamp arm’s increased vertical travel easily accommodates wheel chair patients.
• An efficient counterbalanced refractor arm provides one-handed, immediate three-way locking of the refractor.
• A full-featured flat overlay switch panel controls the slit lamp, chart projector, accessory instrument, overhead lamp, chair elevation, and voltage for a corded instrument.
• An attractive overhead lamp features multiple adjustments, rotation stops and an on/off switch.
• Three rechargeable instrument wells and three 115V electrical receptacles.
• Standard Marco ten-step, hand-finished Misty Grey Enamel painting process.
• Scuff-resistant, high-impact base cover.
• Optional counterbalanced or noncounter- balanced 3rd arm is available.
• Wheelchair accessible