All In One!
Marco’s Automatic Refractor/Keratometers have long been regarded as the finest in the industry. The ARK-760A offers you accuracy, speed, ease of use, and visual acuity chart assessments.
The ARK-760A measures both refractive and keratometry readings automatically and simultaneously. This can allow you to see more patients in less time, while at the same time enhancing the accuracy of the measurements. In addition, the unit can check unaided/aided visual acuities and perform subjective refinements.
Special features include:
• Accuracy with Superior Reproducibility • High Speed Mode
• Visual Acuity Charts
• Automatic Alignment
• 180 Separate Retinoscopy Readings
THE ARK-760A FEATURES A FULL RANGE OF FUNCTIONS, INCLUDING:
- Automatic Alignment, Focusing, Reading, Printing, and Fogging (to prevent accommodation)
- Can measure patients with IOL’s and contact lenses
- Corneal size and pupil size can be measured and printed out;this information is extremely helpful in fitting contact lens patients
- Electronic elevation and automatic calculation of distance PD and near PD
The ARK-760A allows the operator to check visual acuities and perform subjective refinements. It can also interface with the Marco LM-990A or LM-970A Automatic Lensmeter for transfer of data. This allows immediate comparison of objective readings, current prescription and subjective readings.
- Cross-grid Chart
This chart is used to place the unit in the ADD power measurement mode.
- R/G Chart
The R/G chart will put the unit in the Red/Green test mode.
- Scenery Chart
This chart is used to switch the unit into the objective measurement mode.
- VA Chart
The VA chart will allow the operator to test the patient’s visual acuity, at both distance and near.
- Dot Chart
The Dot chart will allow the operator to test the axis refinement and the cylinder power refinement using the cross cylinder (XC) test.
- Astigmatism Clock Dial Chart
This chart will place the unit in the cylinder test mode. Also used to switch between CYL and AXIS during the cylinder test.