PachPen is the perfect combination of accuracy, portability and comfort. The superior ergonomic design fits comfortably in any hand, which is a major improvement from other handheld models.The PachPen is also equipped with Accutome’s Digital Signal Analysis which will eliminate non perpendicular measurements on the cornea.
- Accurate – 65 MHz sampling probe ensures precise measurements.
- IOP Correction Calculation – Converts IOP measurements in seconds.
- Easy-to-use – Superior ergonomic design fits comfortably in any hand.
- Versatile – Helps to save time and ease you practice demands.
- Gentle Touch – 2.5 mm diameter probe tip ensures patient comfort
- No need to recharge – Long-lasting lithium battery will last approximately 15,000 readings.
- Lightweight – The PachPen weighs only 3.0 ounces (85 g.)
- 65 MHz sampling probe
- Range of 300 to 999 microns
- Accuracy of +/-5 microns
- Resolution of =/-1 micron
Peter T. – :
I had been looking for a handheld pach. for some time and finally decided with this one. It fits in the hand very nicely and is proven accurate every time